Posted: Friday, April 14, 2017 8:26 AM
Area of Interest: E-Commerce
Brand/Division: West Elm
Position Type: Full-time
eCommerce Merchandising Coordinator - West Elm
Who we are:
Born in Brooklyn. At home in the world. west elm has been helping customers express their personal style at home since the launch of our first catalog in 2002. Our home base is nestled down under the Manhattan Bridge in the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn, NY, right above our flagship store. We are a dynamic, fast-paced brand with an exciting growth strategy. We value imagination, diversity and giving people the opportunity to explore, grow and shape our future. We look for innovative, smart and hard-working individuals who enjoy creative thinking and ingenuity. Help us carry out our mission of being a source of inspiration to our customers, creating a global community and tirelessly seeking ways to evolve our brand.
The Ecommerce Merchandise Coordinator's role is to support online business initiatives and visual merchandising strategies to increase overall sales and website conversion. The Merch Coordinator will be responsible for inputting markdowns and site promotions, user-testing the site for consistency and accuracy, ad-hoc visual merchandising on the website, user-testing faceted navigation, and image tagging. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with excellent attention to detail that can quickly grasp the big picture and help to get things done. This person will be a support person to 2 other merchandisers on the team covering the Textiles and Dec Acc divisions, and will need to have excellent communication skills.
* Input markdowns on a weekly / bi-weekly basis.
* Analyze markdown selling; assist in managing the clearance assortment online and figuring out new ways to drive sales within this highly-visible category.
* Manage and tag all inbound photo for seasonal product launches.
* Responsible for user-testing faceted navigation on the website and ensuring accuracy of the data.
* Assist in the execution of the visual merchandising strategy of the website as directed by associate or assistant merchandisers.
* Participate in weekly site testing in order to ensure correct presentation and product data integrity.
* Owns the Shop by Room sections of the website; ensures accuracy and that cross-functional team members are on target for launch.
* Analyze site metrics to connect web behavioral profiles to customer, sales, and merchandising data.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 1-2 yrs eCommerce experience.
* BA / BS preferred
* Advanced Excel skills
* Working knowledge of PowerPoint
* InDesign knowledge is also helpful
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Williams-Sonoma Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Brooklyn
• Post ID: 97007946 brooklyn