What you’ll be doing...
Providing first class customer support is what we are all about and you will ensure that we deliver the best tech support to our customers. You will be designing and implementing processes for our global outsourced call centers to ensure that we are providing a consistently great customer service experience. You’ll review what’s in place and how we are doing today—and recommend the changes needed to make our service even better. Because here, better matters.
- Ensuring high quality performance.
- Identifying metrics, measuring performance, and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Implementing and managing programs to enhance performance of the tech support centers.
- Creating and introducing standard tools and processes for greater efficiency and consistently high levels of service.
- Analyzing performance data and trends to identify new opportunities for improvement.
What we’re looking for...
You’re a planner and putting processes in place to create order makes you smile. You like to work in teams but also do just fine working alone. Different people and situations require different approaches - and not only do you understand that diverse perspectives create stronger outcomes, but you also have an ability to flex your style accordingly. You are detail-oriented and organized without losing sight of the big picture. Digging into data to identify opportunities and coming up with recommendations that will have a big impact makes you feel good.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time, domestic and/or international.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Managed vendor relationships. Ideally, global vendor partners.
- Analyzed data and identified insights and recommendations. Ideally, call center data.
- Worked independently.
- Certification in COPC VMO.
- Bilingual in Spanish.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2387481-senior-vendor-management-analyst
• Post ID: 150880167 brooklyn