HHA Career Path with Humana at Home - Comprehensive Benefits SeniorBridge - SeniorBridge (Brooklyn,
Looking for a part-time or full-time caregiving/nursing role near you? Consider joining SeniorBridge, a Humana Company. Our team of recruiters is onsite at our offices in Brooklyn interviewing candidates daily for home care positions in the following areas:
- Brooklyn Heights
- Clinton Hill
- Prospect Heights
- Park Slope
- Red Hook
Immediate part-time and full-time openings for:
- Home Health Aides (HHAs)
What drives you?
What gets you up in the morning, gets you fired up at
What keeps you going when your workday ends?
What drives Humana SeniorBridge is helping our caregivers
achieve lifelong well-being. We offer a comprehensive benefits program
to enhance your health, well-being, and financial security so you can focus on the things that drive you the things that energize and engage you and steer you to participate fully in your workplace, your community, and the world at large.
Comprehensive benefits guide available at interview. Some of the things we offer include:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive wages with direct deposit and weekly pay
- Flex Schedules (immediate part-time and full-time openings)
- 401k matching program through Humana
- Paid vacation time (even for part time employees!)
- Paid In-services training
- Fortune 100 Company
Here s what our caregivers are saying about working for SeniorBridge:
There is a 'family' atmosphere at SeniorBridge, and we all work together as a team to provide the best possible care for our clients.\"
\"It makes me feel important to work here because our business serves such a vital social need. My co-workers are serious and professional about what they do and that makes me want to work at a high level to support them.\"
\"I am more appreciative than anyone will ever know that I work for SeniorBridge. I know that if I have a question or concern, I can voice it. I may not always get me the answer I want, but it will be honest and give me the information I need. I love the fact that I work with such strong, successful women and men who are such mentors to so many... I am blessed to be one of them.\"
- Certification is required - HHA certified
- Access to reliable transportation
- Professional and personal references
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to interview in our office, located in Brooklyn -- reviewing resumes daily. If our office is far from you, after the interview, we try to match you the best we can with clients near your own house.
Keywords: Home care, HHA, Homemaker health aide, home health assistant, C.H.H.A., CHHA, H.H.A., home health aide, certified home health aide
• Post ID: 158541812 brooklyn